4004 Transparent Base – The colorless resin base to Wicked Colors and Auto Air Colors
- 4004 works as a low-build inter-coat, transparent extender for colors. 4004 appears milky in solution yet dries clear.
- Works as a light, protective inter-coat perfect for protecting airbrushed artwork before taping.
- T-shirt painter may also wish to apply a light coat or two of 4004 onto the fabric prior to painting to lock down any fabric knap.
- Reduce 4004 Transparent Base 10% per volume with 4012.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.