4030 Balancing Clear
- Mix 4030 Balancing Clear 10 - 25% per volume or more with Auto-Air Colors for improved performance on non-porous, hard surfaces.
- Special mix ratio for candy2o: Airbrush - 50% per vol.; Spray gun - 50% to 100% per vol.
- 4030, when mixed with Auto-Air Colors paint, creates an acrylic-urethane paint which greatly improves spray performance.
- Leveling, flow and coating formation is improved when 4030 is mixed with Auto-Air Colors.
- 4030 works as an adhesion promoter, perfect for painting plastics, vinyl and most any surface that is difficult for paint to adhere to.
- Auto-Air Colors dry hard and durable quickly when mixed with 4030.
- 4030 also works as an inter-coat when applied over Auto-Air Colors. Reduce 10% 4012 when applying 4030 as an inter-coat. 4030 DOES NOT PREVENT BLEED-THROUGH of candy2o into other candy2o colors. Use 4040 Bleed Checker or a catalyzed clear to lock candy2o when painting successive candy colors.
- 4030 appears milky in solution, dries clear. Colors dry satin finish when mixed with 4030.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.