- 4000 SeriesReducers, Cleaners and Intercoat
- 4100 SeriesAluminum Base Colors
- 4200 Series
- 4300 Series
- 4400 Series
- 4500 Series
- 4600 Series
- AutoBorne Sealers
Auto-Air Colors 4652 - Tequila Yellow
4600 Series - TRUE CANDY PERFORMANCE
Brilliant transparent colors for custom refinishing and airbrushing. combine advanced water-soluble, urethane resin technology with crystal-clear dyes to create truly exceptional candy colors.
are concentrate.Add 30% per volume 4030 Balancing Clear for spray performance. Optional lowering of viscosity is achieved by reducing with either 4012 High Performance or 4020 Automotive Reducer.
are intense. 4 – 6 medium wet coats are recommended for full color saturation. Allow each coat to air dry tack free prior; approximately 10 minutes flash time in between coats when painting in non-humid, temperate conditions.
are made for the graphic arts with excellent adhesion so they will not lift or peel when taped on. Apply 4030 Intercoat direct over air-dried to prevent bleeding when applying other colors and marking when taping.
work with a wide variety of spray-gun and airbrushes. The following specs are recommended as a starting point. As always, achieving a finely atomized spray pattern is the goal. Reduce and adjust settings & psi to achieve a spray pattern that is smooth and free of large, color droplets or a “grainy” over-spray look.
- spray-gun: 1.2 – 1.3mm tip, 25 – 35 psi
- mini-gun: 0.8 – 1.0mm, 25 – 35 psi
- airbrush: 0.5mm - mixing with 4030 generally enough, smaller tip-sizes reduce with 4012 High Performance or 4020 Automotive Reducer as needed to achieve optimum atomization