- 4000 SeriesReducers, Cleaners and Intercoat
- 4100 SeriesAluminum Base Colors
- 4200 Series
- 4300 Series
- 4400 Series
- 4500 Series
- 4600 Series
- AutoBorne Sealers
Auto-Air Colors 4020 Automotive Reducer
4000 Series Quick Guide:
- 4030 Intercoat – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Auto Air Colors prior to use.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 Automotive Reducer – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
4020 Automotive Reducer is a specialty thinner for use when painting in humid or cold conditions.
Generally added 10% per volume to paint.
Makes paint flow easy with minimal tip-dry.
Colors dry faster, cure to a harder coating compared with reducing with 4012 High Performance Reducer.
Contains Acetone and Glycol Ethers.
Use only in controlled spray environments with adequate ventilation and a NIOSH / MSHA approved respirator.