- 4000 SeriesReducers, Cleaners and Intercoat
- 4100 SeriesAluminum Colors
- 4200 Series
- 4300 Series
- 4400 Series
- 4500 Series
- 4600 Series
- AutoBorne Sealers
Auto-Air Colors - 4040 Bleed Checker
4000 Series Quick Guide:
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Auto Air Colors prior to use.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 Automotive Reducer – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
4000 Series sealers, additives & cleaners
4040 Bleed Checker
- 4040 Bleed Checker is a hybridized, urethane-acrylic clear used as an inter-coat intended for application over candy2o to prevent the candy2o’s dyes from bleeding into top-coated colors.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2o as an inter-coat. After 4040 has thoroughly dried (30 – 60 minutes), other colors including subsequent candy2o colors may be applied direct without scuffing. 4040 will prevent the underlying candy2o’s dye from leaching (“bleeding”) into the top-coated colors.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker un-reduced, straight from the bottle when applying as an inter-coat over candy2o. Do not reduce with 4012 Reducer as it’s a solvent used with candy2o and use of it in 4040 will create a shared material between candy2o and 4040 which may allow for bleeding.