4004 Transparent Base – The colorless resin base to Wicked Colors and Auto Air Colors
- 4004 works as a low-build inter-coat, transparent extender for colors. 4004 appears milky in solution yet dries clear.
- Works as a light, protective inter-coat perfect for protecting airbrushed artwork before taping.
- T-shirt painter may also wish to apply a light coat or two of 4004 onto the fabric prior to painting to lock down any fabric knap.
- Reduce 4004 Transparent Base 10% per volume with 4012 .
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based, urethane clear. For mixing with any Createx paint to create an acrylic-urethane resin blend resulting in a paint with enhanced spray and coating performance. Also works an inter-coat clear.
- 4011 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4012, 4011 Reducer is better for painting in hotter, more arid conditions and temperature-controlled environments.
- 4012 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4011, 4012 Reducer is faster and better in humid & cooler spray environments.
- 4020 Reducer – A specialty reducer containing Acetone for painting in humid or cold conditions. Best mixed with 4011 or 4012 Reducer in small increments instead of using as sole thinner.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.