4012 Reducer - Our standard dilutant for Createx Colors paints.
- Water-based paint material containing 2-Butoxy Ethanol.
- Medium temperature: best used 60 – 80⁰ F (16 – 27⁰ C).
- Generally added 5 – 10% per volume
- See 4012 Technical Data Sheet for more information.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based, urethane clear. For mixing with any Createx paint to create an acrylic-urethane resin blend resulting in a paint with enhanced spray and coating performance. Also works an inter-coat clear.
- 4011 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4012, 4011 Reducer is better for painting in hotter, more arid conditions and temperature-controlled environments.
- 4012 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4011, 4012 Reducer is faster and better in humid & cooler spray environments.
- 4020 Reducer – A specialty reducer containing Acetone for painting in humid or cold conditions. Best mixed with 4011 or 4012 Reducer in small increments instead of using as sole thinner.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.