4020 Reducer – Specialty thinner for use when painting in humid or cold conditions.
- Best when with 4012 or 4011 to create a cocktailed dilutant so colors flow & dry fast without seeding.
- Recommended starting ratio is 4012 3:1 4020 (25% 4020 per volume).
- Contains Acetone and Glycol Ethers.
- Use only in controlled spray environments with adequate ventilation and a NIOSH / MSHA approved respirator.
- See 4020 Technical Data Sheet for more information.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based, urethane clear. For mixing with any Createx paint to create an acrylic-urethane resin blend resulting in a paint with enhanced spray and coating performance. Also works an inter-coat clear.
- 4011 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4012, 4011 Reducer is better for painting in hotter, more arid conditions and temperature-controlled environments.
- 4012 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4011, 4012 Reducer is faster and better in humid & cooler spray environments.
- 4020 Reducer – A specialty reducer containing Acetone for painting in humid or cold conditions. Best mixed with 4011 or 4012 Reducer in small increments instead of using as sole thinner.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.