4000 Series sealers, additives & cleaners
4040 Bleed Checker
- 4040 Bleed Checker is a hybridized, urethane-acrylic clear used as an inter-coat intended for application over candy2o to prevent the candy2o’s dyes from bleeding into top-coated colors.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2o as an inter-coat. After 4040 has thoroughly dried (30 – 60 minutes), other colors including subsequent candy2o colors may be applied direct without scuffing. 4040 will prevent the underlying candy2o’s dye from leaching (“bleeding”) into the top-coated colors.
- Apply 4040 Bleed Checker un-reduced, straight from the bottle when applying as an inter-coat over candy2o. Do not reduce with 4012 Reducer as it’s a solvent used with candy2o and use of it in 4040 will create a shared material between candy2o and 4040 which may allow for bleeding.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based, urethane clear. For mixing with any Createx paint to create an acrylic-urethane resin blend resulting in a paint with enhanced spray and coating performance. Also works an inter-coat clear.
- 4011 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4012, 4011 Reducer is better for painting in hotter, more arid conditions and temperature-controlled environments.
- 4012 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4011, 4012 Reducer is faster and better in humid & cooler spray environments.
- 4020 Reducer – A specialty reducer containing Acetone for painting in humid or cold conditions. Best mixed with 4011 or 4012 Reducer in small increments instead of using as sole thinner.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.