Water-Based Acrylic Primer
Starting base for any Createx paint when painting hard surfaces.
Apply direct to aluminum, plastic, wood, fiberglass and more.
Cures to a hard coating over-which colors flow-out for a level finish.
- Thin with 4012 Reducer 5% - 10% per volume
- Airbrush: 0.5mm ~ 30 – 40 psi
- Spray-gun: 1.2 – 1.4mm ~ 22 – 26 psi
- Color-key colors with AutoBorne Sealer for improved coverage.
- 6000 Transparent Sealer is a clear primer-sealer. Use as inter-coat clear, flake carrier and adhesion promoter for most plastics including polycarbonate.
- 6013 Silver Sealer is the ground coat for Aluminum Colors
Adhesion promoter. Apply 6000 direct to most plastics. For difficult to paint plastics, 4016 Cross-Linker may be added for improved adhesion and scratch & mar resistance.
Clear for mixing with dry pearl & metal flake. Apply as a pearl-inter-coat
6013 Silver Sealer is ground coat for Aluminum Colors 4101 – 4103 and other silvers
See AutoBorne Sealer Technical Data Sheet for more information.