TRUE CANDY PERFORMANCE
Water-based, 100% Transparent Aniline Dyes
For use as airbrush paint and mid-coat over metallic base.
Concentrate: Add 4030 Balancing Clear to candy2o
- Generally, 4030 Balancing Clear is added in greater amounts when using a spray-gun compared to an airbrush
- 4011 Reducer is better
- Allow candy2o mix to acclimate for 10+ minutes before spraying
- Airbrush: 0.18mm+ tip-size, 18 – 30 psi
- Add 4030 10% +, then thin with 4011 Reducer
- Spray Gun: 1.1 – 1.2mm, 25 – 29 psi
- Add 4030 3:1 candy2o, then thin with 4011 Reducer
Apply 4040 Bleed Checker over candy2o to prevent bleeding [leaching] of the dyes into top-coated colors or clear.
See candy2o Technical Data Sheet for more information.