4020 – Specialty thinner for use when painting in humid or cold conditions.
- Best when with 4012 or 4011 to create a cocktailed dilutant so colors flow & dry fast without seeding.
- Recommended starting ratio is 4012 3:1 4020 (25% 4020 per volume).
- Contains Acetone and Glycol Ethers.
- Use only in controlled spray environments with adequate ventilation and a NIOSH / MSHA approved respirator.
- See 4020 Technical Data Sheet for more information.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.