Transparent neon airbrush colors for automotive graphics and artwork.
Paint: Water-based, acrylic resin and fluorescent pigment – dyes.
Not lightfast. Fluorescent colors will eventually fade due to exposure to direct light.
Apply over color-keyed AutoBorne Sealer base to hide fade, for ex. 4261 Fluorescent Yellow over 6004 Sealer Yellow.
- Apply with airbrush or spray-gun.
- Airbrush: 0.3 – 0.5mm, 20 – 35+ psi
- Spray-Gun: 1.2 – 1.3mm, 24 – 28 psi
- Mix with 4030 Balancing Clear 10% per volume, then
- thin 5% - 10% with 4011 or 4012 Reducer.
- Allow mix 10+ minutes acclimation before spraying.
Refer to Auto Air Technical Data Sheet for more info.